Today’s snack 🤭 Mixed Lentil Vada’s (Dal Vada) And Tomato Soup 🤤
- Soak 1/2 cups of urad dal, moong dal and chana dal in the night separately.
- The next morning drain the water and rinse them.
- Coarsely blend all dals together. [Add a tad water only if required.]
- Add crushed green chilies, ginger garlic paste and a pinch of asafoetida
(add crushed curry leaves if you like)
- Please slide left to understand the technique of how to make the round wada’s with a hole.
- Grease your hand with oil and then start making them.
- Heat some oil and fry them.
- Serve with some tamarind and dates chutney and green chilly thesa 😃